The leopard trend is big right now, and I’m here for it! I have always loved this print, and have worn it in several different ways through the years. It’s really fun to see it coming back in popularity, especially because there are so many great styles and options for clothing and accessories available right now because of it! I recently added a pair of Leopard Print Paperbag Waist Shorts to my wardrobe, and I can’t stop wearing them! My pair is not currently available, so I’ve rounded up some great look a-likes, and also a few pairs that are not the paperbag waist style. Here’s a quick view of how I styled my shorts today.
I like it keep it simple and classic when wearing this print. Although it is often considered a ‘neutral’, I find that pairing it with other neutrals is best, at least for me in my wardrobe. Here I styled it with a basic white tank top, simple but fun earrings, a leather watch and minimal cuff bracelet, and not pictured are my black sandals.
Tank Top// Earrings (similar)// Watch// Bracelet (similar)// Sandals
Here are my picks for other great leopard print shorts.
Scroll passed the photos for corresponding links.
(The following links may be affiliate links, for more info, visit my Disclosures page HERE).
2. Express Leopard Print Super High Waisted Soft Sash Tie Shorts • Express • $39.90
3. Forever 21 Leopard Print Denim Shorts • Forever 21 • $17.90
4. MOON RIVER High Tie Waist Leopard Print Shorts • Moon River • $52
5. Asos Design ASOS DESIGN short with paperbag waist and tie in leopard print • Asos • $23
6. Express Rocky Barnes Printed High Waisted Linen-Blend Shorts • Express • $39.90
Have you embraced the leopard trend, or have you always been a fan? What is your favorite way to wear this classic print? Drop me a comment below! ❤️